Friday, May 11, 2012

beauty blog post idea.

Happy Friday everybody!

I just wanted to let everybody know about an idea that I had that I am pretty excited about. One of my hobbies is make-up, I love to play around with it and collect. I have tried lots and lots of products on the market and know what works best. I myself am on a pretty tight budget, and don't have the extra cash to spend on high end products, even though I do splurge every now and then. Thinking of all of the high end make up I own, there are drugstore dupes for almost every single one that are a fraction of the cost and work just as well or even better. I want to do a blog post on drugstore dupes for high end make up to give people a good idea of what drugstores have to offer! I know before I would just go to the store and pick out something that looked good and hoped it worked. Most of those things ended up in the garbage. I'm hoping with these posts to help direct people towards good quality products so there is no more guessing and wasting money.



I also have been extremely into nail polish and nail art. I'm thinking of doing a few nail tutorial blog posts on some fun nail trends.


Please let me know if this is something you might be interested or if you have any suggestions or ideas. :) It would make my day!

Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I always end up getting trashy make-up and it suuuucks! I would love to know where you get so much stuff and your favorites! The nail tutorial idea is grand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in! It sounds like something a lot of people would be interested in. Do it anyway no matter what everyone else says.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love you for doing this. I dont wear Make up but when I do I never know what to buy and whats good for me. haha

    ReplyDelete