Friday, May 11, 2012

thursday survey, on friday.

So my mother in law informed me yesterday that she was disappointed that I didn't do my Thursday survey, so I'm doing it a day late for my only reader! ;)


1.) Mood:
Excited. This is the most exciting time in my life right now. I'm a week away from being married, it is all becoming so real, I am going to be somebodies wife, I will have a husband, we are going to be living together and making decisions together. It's such a change from life for the past 20 years and honestly it's a little scary and overwhelming. But I picked such an amazing person that I know we will do amazing. We are going to be each others side through the good times and the bad. I have never been more ready for anything!


2.) Any weekend plans?
We are going to go get Kapena's temple clothes after work today which is so exciting, I already got mine and they are ready to go in my temple bag. :) My mom and I will get our apartment all ready for us to move into. And I am going to take my mom shopping to get her mother's day present.

3.) Current nail polish:
Essie Chinchilli with OPI Did it on em' as a chevron tip!


4.) Do you tend to be too hot, too cold, or just right?

Cold! Always cold. It's 72 degrees in my office and I am sitting here with a fleece blanket draped across my lab and a long sleeve shirt and I am still cold. I keep a blanket here cause chances are i'll need it. I call Kapena my personal heater, his skin is always so warm! He's like a werewolf..(I hate the fact that I just said that). I always just curl up next to him and he'll sandwich my feet between his legs.

5.) What is your favorite genre of books?

Stupid teen romance books. It's terrible and doesn't even classify as reading, but I can't help myself.

6.) Current outfit:
I'm sponsoring American Eagle today. Blue AE jeggings with an AE demin button up.

7.) Are you a die-hard fan of any sports teams?
Any team that my boy plays for! :)


8.) Are you more of an in-store or online shopper?
In store for sure. I have a hard time buying things online. I have had bad experiences where things look cute online but terrible on me. I like to be able to try things on before I buy them. And let's face it, I'm not patient enough to wait to have it. I want it right then.

9.) Do you go by a nickname/something other than your given birth name?
Not really, just Jennifer, or Jen.

10.) Weekly goals:

Not to have a panic attack!!

No comments:

Post a Comment