Thursday, May 31, 2012

back to thursday survey.

1.) Mood:
Tired, bored, unproductive. There has been absolutely nothing for me to do today at work which makes me feel like a loser.

2.) Have any fun weekend plans?
Today is my father in laws birthday, and my little sister has a softball game and I love going to those and embarrassing her with my yelling. Friday and saturday are going to be pretty chill, maybe do a couple beauty blog posts?? (I need suggestions!) Sunday we are going up to a condo in Midway with both of our families to celebrate dad's birthday!!

3.) What is the closest object to you that is pink?
My iphone case, hot pink mark jacobs.

4.) Current nail polish:
Nothing, letting my nails breathe today.

5.) If you could snap your fingers and be anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
One of those really exotic, tropical beaches where the water is turquoise and the sand is white with just me and my husband.  Just the thought of it makes me relax a bit.

6.) Current outfit:
Black jeans, denim button up shirt, nude suede oxfords, messy casual bun, and my turquoise ring and silver studded bracelet.

7.) What is the last movie you saw in theaters?
Last weekend we took Kapena's little brother and sister to see The Avengers to celebrate Kaulana's 16th birthday. I really like it!

8.) If you could only be one age for the rest of your life, which would you choose, and why?
I feel like 23 is going to be my prime age, still young, but matured and settled. Right now is sort of frantic in a way, deciding where our lives are going to go. I think I would love to be settled and secure.

9.) When is the last time you played on a swing set?
Oh geez, I can't even remember. I'll have to do that this summer.

10.) Weekly goals:
Help Kapena find a job, cook a yummy healthy dinner every night (which I have kept up with), and keep the house clean.


Feel free to steal this survey and do it on your blog!! Have a great weekend everybody :)

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer! Where have you been? ...in the blogging world :) I've nominated you for a blogging award if you're into this kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete