Thursday, May 3, 2012

thursday survey: 5/3/2012

1.) Mood:
Happy!! I've been really productive at work today which always makes me feel good. (Ignore the fact that I am blogging at work now) AAAAAND Kapena moves back today!! I was thinking about it and I will never have to be apart from him like we have been again. I've missed him.

2.) Glitter in your lip gloss: yay or nay?
Nay, usually nay to lip gloss in general. I either like just lip balm or a nude lipstick.

3.) Can you freehand draw a good circle?
I just tried.. and it turned out pretty good!

4.) Current nail polish:
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Mint Sorbet with Essie Matte about you top coat and a glitter gradient nail with Orly's Rage.


5.) What is your favorite type of accessory to wear? (earrings, bracelet, headband, etc.)
Rings by far!! Then probably watches and bracelets.. i'm not sure, it's always changing.

6.) TV, video games, or internet?
Internet! I don't know what I would do without it.

7.) Current outfit:
Black skinnies, leopard print shirt, turquoise sandals. And my usual jewelry.

8.) Do you like public speaking?
I've always been so-so about public speaking. I get nervous, but not overly so. It really depends on how prepared I am to make my speech.

9.) What is your favorite fit of jeans to wear? (boot cut, skinny, flare...)
Skinny always, I never wear any other fit. You can tuck these in to boots or cuff them to wear with heels or sandals.

10.) Weekly goals:
Start getting our apartment downstairs ready to go, decorations... I also want to do a deep cleaning of my room this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment