Monday, April 30, 2012

bridal shower.

This past Saturday I had my bridal shower! It was sooo much fun, so many people came and it was just good to see everyone. My aunt Kathy let us have it at her beautiful home in Orem. There was great food, yummy sandwiches from Costco that my mom got and other yummy salads and desserts from other people. Everyone sat and ate and visited for awhile. I had fun playing with this little guest.
Next my aunt Laura had us play the most hilarious game, "kiss Kapena". She printed off a huge picture of him dressed up as Rambo for halloween last year and everyone had to be blind folded and put of bright red lipstick and try to kiss him on the lips.

spiderman kiss?
 Next it was time to open presents! Kapena's mom and Leilani asked Kapena a bunch of questions and I had to answer them correctly in order to open a present, I am pleased to tell you that I knew all but one! 
this mustve been the one i didnt know.. haha!
 The first present I opened was from Kapena's cousin Kim. When I opened the bag I pulled out a card game with a giant "SEX!" on the front. Haha, i'll leave the rest of the gift up to your imagination! Leilani sitting next to me was probably horrified!
As I continued to open my beautiful presents, somebody came in.. Kapena came to surprise me!! It was so much more fun opening gift with him there, because after all, they are for both of us.

Definitely his favorite!


"how does this thing even work?!?"
 We got so many beautiful, thoughtful gifts for our home, thank you from the bottoms of our hearts to everybody who came! It was such a wonderful wonderful day.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment