Friday, April 20, 2012

thursday survey. (a little late)

 Yes I realize it's Friday, but Thursday survey sounds better.



1.) Mood:
Content, nothing is wrong, nothing is exiting until later. I am excited for my best friend's baby shower tomorrow and going shopping after work!

2.) What do you hear right now?
Crazy by Britney Spears. Nsync radio on pandora is my new thing to listen to at work. I still know every single word to all these songs and no, I am not ashamed. Just boogying my way through 9-5!



3.) Do you have any tattoos?
No sir! Not just because of the fact that i'm LDS, I just have never been a huge fan.

4.) Current nail polish:
China Glaze's Flip Flop Fantasy which is so fun for summer and an accent glitter nail which is also from China Glaze, I just can remember what it's called.


5.) What is your favorite pair of shoes?
That is a hard one.. but probably my black lace up wedges from olsenboye. They look so cute with jeans and dresses. Also because they are wedges they are super easy to walk in.


Olsenboye Velocity Lace-Up Wedges











6.) Current outfit:
Purple skinny jeans, wood and leather wedges, basic beige chiffon and cotton top, second day curls, and plenty of jewelry.

7.) Do you collect anything?
Nail polish and make up for sure. It's not a crazy obsession where I spent loads of money but it is definitely something that I enjoy.

This picture was take awhile ago but I have now filled up the other 2 shelves
8.) What is your favorite perfume (or body/soap scent if you don't wear perfume)?
I don't wear perfume to often but when I do I use Juicy Viva la Juicy. So yummy. Most the time i'll just use a Pink body spray or my B&BW pink chiffon spray.

9.) Do you feel younger or older than your current age?
I feel older for the most part, in that I have a secure well paying full time job and of course am getting married. But then I also have my moments where I think holy crap I am going to be completely on my own paying bills and going grocery shopping?! I think I'll get the hang of it pretty fast though.

10.) Weekly goals:
Get labels printed so I can get out the invitations, get Melissa's baby shower gifts, go to Kapena's spring game. Not too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment