Thursday, April 5, 2012

thursday survey.

I'm going to start doing "Thursday Survey". Because I like surveys. They're fun.

1.) Mood:
Craving and escape from my day to day life. My day is the exact same every singly day, work from 9-5, go to Gold's, watch some Office while working on wedding plans and go to bed. I'm starting to feel like a robot and it does not have a good effect on my mood.

2.) Are there any spring trends you're loving this year? Any you're hating?
I love everything mint colored, I wear mint nail polish pretty much every day and have been dreaming of a mint coach bag (not that I could ever spend that much on a purse) and have been on the hunt for mint jeans. Which brings me to colored jeans. I love them! I wear pretty much only neutral colors to begin with so finding things to wear with them has been easy. So far I have purple, lavender, indigo, peach, and white (if that counts). Next on my list is mint and a deep plum color. If you're on the hunt for some as well I would go to Bohme at the University mall, they have tonnns of colors.

I need mint jeans! tiffanydawn27  http://media-cache7.pinterest.com/upload/51650726946456291_LdDpC7vS_f.jpg
As for trends I hate, I have always hated the crop top look (granted I have a couple). But I just think its such an awkward thing unless you have the perfect tan stomach, and it looks weird with a random cami hanging out the body, and makes me look disproportionate. They can look cute on others, just not on me.
 
3.) Do you like to cook?
I do like to cook! And that is not saying that I am good at it. I haven't had to much opportunity to develop my skills though. Either my mom was cooking dinners, or I was down at school and couldn't bare to spend that much money on random ingredients that I would maybe use every few weeks. But now that I am about to be a wife, I truly want to be that picture perfect wife that makes delicious, healthy dinners every night. I have this vision of going grocery shopping together every weekend, and cooking dinners in my cute apron greeting my husband with a prepared meal when he gets home from work. I know life is busy so it probably won't be so picture perfect but that is one of my goals I really want to try to accomplish.

4.) Current nail polish:
One of my all time favorites, China Glaze's "For Audrey", a perfect match to Tiffany blue.
China Glaze nail color in For Audrey. The name says it all! This is a spot-on Tiffany blue shade, and this polish wears VERY well! Love, love, love it! afteralways

5.) What is something you are excited about at the moment?
Having my escape this weekend. I'm leaving tomorrow after work and driving down to Ephraim to see my man. I'm going to stay the night in my apartment (that I have to pay for even though I don't even live there, but that is another story for another time). Then Saturday morning i'll get up and get to watch his football practice (yummy ;)) then we are going to go apartment hunting! I've already got a couple appointments set up for us so hopefully we can find something cute.

The next couple of months are going to be so exciting. This weekend its going to visit my baby, Easter, and my family birthday party. The next weekend is my real birthday! Next its Melissa's baby shower and Kapena's spring game. After that its my bridal shower! Then i'll take my bridal pictures, then we go to the Manti temple to take out our endowments, then FINALLY is our wedding day. :) Busy busy busy but so exciting.

6.) Current outfit:
Today i'm wearing my lavender jeans from Bohme, brown Steve Madden riding boots, a basic cream top, with a cozy chunky knit cardigan sweater over top. For accessories i'm wearing my favorite (aka only) rose gold watch that I wear everyday that I scored from JcPenney's for (drumroll please)...$5, turquoise ring, and ear cuff with a french braid. Basic cozy day.

7.) Are you a heavy or light sleeper?
It depends on how tired I am. If I am exhausted I will sleep and wake up in the same position 10 hours later. If i'm not too tired or my bed isn't made right I will wake up about 5 times in the night. As for being woken up, I think i'm right in the middle.

8.) What size handbag do you prefer?
I'm a big purse girl, the kind you can fit your entire life into, sometimes I just feel like Mary Poppins. But lately i've been really into clutches, but it's hard to downsize! My favorite is from Bohme (I promise I really don't shop there that much). It just adds a fun summery pop of color to your outfit.

9.) Do you like karaoke?
Never done it and I never will, i'm a terrible singer, not to mention socially awkward. And I only like to watch drunk people. Not girls who think they are the hottest thing to grace this earth.

10.) Weekly goals:
You mean weekly wedding goals? The last big thing on my list is invitations. I want to get them done at Persnickety Prints, on state and center in Orem. I love their style, but you have to design it yourself. So I raided pinterest last night and think I have figured out what I want to do, they'll be really cute! Then I need to find a dead tree for a decoration idea that I am determined to make happen. Then odds and ends here and there.

As for non-wedding related items. Basically make it through today so I can see my honey tomorrow. I want to get my room picked up a bit... and that's my boring life!

Feel free to steal this survey and do it yourself! :) Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment