Tuesday, April 10, 2012

easter weekend.

So I finally got the break I needed. When I woke up I didn't think I would be able go because of this...

But Utah is bipolar so by the time I got off work it was all sunny and melted. So after work I took off to Ephraim to spend the weekend with my baby! We decided that we wanted to make dinner together, and I saw this recipe on Pinterest that I have been wanting to try so we tried it.. and it was the yummiest enchiladas I have ever had! Not even kidding, and it didn't take many ingredients. 

http://pearls-handcuffs-happyhour.blogspot.com/search/label/mexican?updated-max=2010-11-09T16:17:00-08:00&max-results=20

Scroll down the the bottom of the screen and it's cream cheese chicken enchiladas. They will definitely a regular in our house.


 After dinner we did the usual and watched Modern Family, then I went over to my apartment and went to bed. The next morning I got to watch his scrimmage, which I always love to do. He is so amazing and I am so proud of him! 

We finally got around to apartment hunting and had a few appointments. The first 2 could have been in downtown Detroit, so I was a little discouraged. Our last appointment was amazing. The place is absolutely perfect, huuuge kitchen, extra bedroom, and a walk in closet. Its right next to school and the landlord is such a nice lady. Its at a really great price too! So we filled out our application, hopefully we'll get a spot when fall rolls around.

Saturday afternoon we drove back up to Provo and spent some good time with my family. Sunday we went to church then was Easter dinner and my family birthday party at my cousins.


 
I'm excited for a productive week and my birthday weekend Kapena has planned for us. :) Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment