Thursday, April 26, 2012

thursday survey. 4/26/2012


1.) Mood:
Anxious. Work needs to over and the weekend needs to be here. And my wedding needs to be here! Stressed too about stupid decorations. I had a really cool idea that involved a dead tree (I would say wait until you see it, but you wont..) and it was going to be really pretty. But the yard guys hauled it away thinking it was garbage. The library is such a big space and this was going to help it look less empty, but I literally have hardly any decorations.

2.) What is your astrological sign and, if you know what it means, do you think it fits you?
I'm an Aries. They are supposedly very independent, which I am becoming more and more in that I am learning to do things by myself and most of the time I want to do it by myself and I don't want help. But let's not kid ourselves, I will always need my mommy. Aries are also very loyal and caring. If you are somebody important to me, I will do anything for you and do my best to make sure you know you are loved.

3.) Is anything exciting happening this weekend?
Yes! I have my bridal shower! I am more excited for this then I was for my birthday. I'm excited for all of our loved ones to come together and celebrate! (and I'm not complaining about the presents either ;)) Also on Friday night I get to watch my precious nephew Brody overnight. It's going to be so fun playing mommy for a night and getting up to change diapers and feed him and cuddle him to sleep. I'm so excited! Then obviously Kapena will be home for the weekend!!


4.) Current nail polish:
Revlon Buttercup, a super flattering creamy pastel yellow. So pretty for spring and will look great with a tan. And Essie's Chinchilli as an accent nail on my ring finger. Its a really pretty warm gray color.

5.) What is your favorite month of the year?
Either December because of Christmas, or May because its warm and school is done, it's just so exciting!

6.) Can you skateboard?
I tried once when I was about 11 and fell right on my tailbone and it knocked the wind right out of me. So ya, I never tried it again.
 
7.) Current outfit:
MINT SKINNY JEANS!! (I have been searching for some for forever) and a cream top and my favorite black wedges with a fishtail side braid.



8.) If you had one selfish wish, what would it be?
For all of my loved ones to live as long as I do so I never have to go through losing somebody.

9.) Cargo pants: yay or nay?
Nay. Although I have seen a couple of cute ones, I just wouldn't know how to pull it off, but I just may try someday.

10.) Weekly goals:
Decorations decorations decorations. That's pretty much it.

Feel free to copy and paste this and answer it yourself on your blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment