Monday, April 23, 2012

number 1 fan.

This past weekend Kapena played in his spring game for Snow College and he did so amazing! Sadly I wasn't able to make this one, but there was an awesome article posted on the school website. He sort of told me about the game but basically just said "ya, it was good" or "I did pretty good". After hearing from his mom and reading this article I come to find out he pretty much stopped the other team from winning (not taking any credit away from the rest of the team because they obviously did amazing too, I guess I'm just a little bias to him :)) He is the most humble person i've ever met! He is going to be completely embarrassed that I am even writing this, even though he will probably never know cause he doesn't even read my blog! Boy, if he knew the mushy things i'm always writing about him! But I just think he is so amazing and I am so proud of what a hard worker he is, and its things like this that are the reward. I love you honey and am so proud of you!

I'll copy and paste the paragraph about him, but if you want to read to full article go to http://www.snowbadgers.com/news/2012/4/23/FB_0423123205.aspx 

The White team moved the ball to the Blue 47 with a 1:25 on the game clock while faced with a 4th down and 2.  Following a time-out, the White ran a reverse to Mark Johnson.  All but one, Blue team member went for the fake and it left Kapena Clark and Johnson alone in the open field.  If Johnson was able to shake Clark, then he might have been able to gain much more than the 1st down, but a great open field tackle by Clark ended the drive and in effect ended the game as the Blue team was able to take a knee in the final minute to secure the victory. 
He's number 6 in all these pictures :)






1 comment:

  1. How exciting!! Can't wait for the season! Love the last picture!!sooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete