Wednesday, April 4, 2012

i guess i'll try this blogging thing.

Hey everyone!

I don't expect anyone to even know my blog exists, but I figured I might as well give it a shot! As the blog title suggests i'll just be writing about whatever goes on in my life, and right now it is very exciting. In May i'll be marrying the literal man of my dreams! Seriously, in those young women activities where you would write down qualities you wanted in a husband, I basically described Kapena. So I don't really understand why the most ideal man picked me, but he did and I am grateful for it everyday. Anyway, before you barf i'll end my shpeal there.



Planning our wedding has been so fun for me, so i'll put down some of my ideas down on here, even though I'm pretty much almost done. I'll have had 9 months to plan my wedding, I don't get how people do it in 2-3! Hopefully some of my inspiration will inspire you!

I also have a brand new nephew, Brody Chayton Case who was born on March 8th 2012. He is the cutest little button, and i'm not just saying that because he is my nephew, he really is. He is a very photogenic guy, so you'll probably see a lot of him too.

I love anything beauty related, of course, i'm a girl. If I like my nails, hair, or outfit that day, I may just do a blog post about it.

I would be grateful for any comments and feedback so don't be shy! :)

Love, Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment